Dale Alcock - Thought Leader and Industry Spokesperson
Thu 20 Apr
Wed 12 AprWest Australians, we're looking at a year of green shoots! 30K new construction jobs & 40% increase in commercial c… t.co/JDqpfNbQY4
Mon 03 Apr
Tue 23 AugIn 25 years Homebuyers Centre has built homes for 40K+ people in WA & VIC http://goo.gl/d7Ecfe Happy...more
Wed 10 AugLast night we turned up on the doorstep of one happy household, to hand over a $30K Dale Alcock Home...more
Tue 02 Aug
Given his vast construction industry experience over three decades, it’s no surprise that Dale is often asked to provide expert media commentary on a wide range of topics. Below is a list of the most common subject matter requests.
Please call communications manager Robyn Preston on 9200 4500, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out Dale's media form below.
Property predictions + performance
- Financial security through property
- Finger firmly on the property market pulse in WA and Victoria, clear insight into how these property markets are performing
- Impact of interest rate changes on average family and also on housing market
- Future population trends in both WA and Victoria and what this means for the housing market
Perth – Where to from here?
- What is the future vision for Perth? Dale firmly believes that Perth needs progress.
- He’s familiar with the Department of Planning’s Directions 2031 report.
- Can Perth be the city we want it to be? What is the future for our foreshore and ocean/beachside developments?
- Has the average size of homes in WA peaked? What is the ever-increasing choice of home shapes and sizes doing for the State’s housing market?
Future housing trends
- Parent Assist: how parent can help their kids get into the property market
- Intergenerational housing
- Ageing at home
- Homes are getting smaller
- Accessing your superannuation
- Innovative homes - what’s hot in housing and what do future trends look like?
- What’s the health of our housing market? What’s the thinking on interest rate changes this year and next?
- What are the pros and cons of new homes verses established homes?
- Is it best to move or improve? Why are home improvements and renovations booming? And what are the pros and cons?
Investing in the next generation
- The importance of training and apprentices – why aren’t more building companies looking after the future tradespeople of the industry?
The housing industry – current issues
- What can be done about the increasing red tape involved with approvals? Are the regulations strangling the construction industry?
- And how can safety be prioritised in a cost-effective and efficient way?
Housing approvals and finance – why is the bureaucratic approvals process so cumbersome?
- What’s the solution to our land shortage? And what’s the point of land where no one wants to live or there’s no infrastructure?
- Intergenerational housing
- What will baby boomers and retirees want for their new home?
- How do we keep the dream of home ownership alive for the Y generation?
WA's skills shortage
- What’s the current situation with our skills shortage?
There are many successful business people in Perth – but are they philanthropic? This is a subject close to Dale’s heart. The ABN Foundation was launched in 2006 and has since donated over $6.9million to charity.
Please call communications manager Robyn Preston on 9200 4526 follow Dale on Twitter or fill out Dale's media form below.
Dale Media Form
- About Us
- Alcock Family Foundation
- Our Homes
- Contact Us